Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Twanna is a bad influence on me (but I adore her)

Update tonight, but Sex 2.0, after many misadventures of the two stooges, aka me and Twanna, was amazing as was meeting so many wonderful people. Today it's off to Waffle House for breakfast and then Sweet Pockets for cupcake bingo and then writing and then airplane home. Also, I seem to have forgotten my camera (but found my passport!) so can't document our massive hotel room, but it's so big, for only $150, with a kitchen (!), couch, balcony, etc. I'm staying with early birds so we cannot lounge around as long as I'd like. Anyway, more on the conference later. It was fabulous and I'm so inspired, can't wait to teach Erotica 101 again on May 3rd in Minneapolis at Smitten Kitten. And I really hope some of the people taking my classes submit to my upcoming anthologies. I'd love to publish them.

The last time I'd drank alcohol was, I believe, February 12th, 2007, but somehow I wound up having a mango margarita at lunch yesterday. I blame Twanna! It was good and lots of fun, photo by the fabulous Tiffany Brown.

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2008, Blogger Amber Rhea said...

What a cute photo! You two are adorable.

 
At April 15, 2008, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Heeeey, is being a "bad influence" such a bad thing? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home