Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 21, 2008

Scott D. Pomfret, "The Back of the Papal Bus"



Not sure yet how it turned out, but check out gay memoirist (and Romenics co-founder) Scott D. Pomfret on "The Back of the Papal Bus:"

Check out this timeline:

Feb. 1

I pay $60 bucks for the chance to participate in the lottery for tickets to the April 20 Papal Mass in Yankee Stadium.

March 17

The Archdiocese notifies me that I have won a ticket. The update includes a list of recipients that shows my name and address.

April 3

The Archdiocese notifies me that no security concerns have been identified and re-publishes a list with my name and address on it indicating where I should board the bus that will take me from Boston to Yankee Stadium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home