Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 28, 2008

See this movie: Hats Off

Hats Off is an amazing, feel-good documentary that's not to be missed; it opens today at The Quad in New York. It stars Mimi Widdell, a 93-year-old actress who is still working and just incredibly inspirational. Take your parents/grandparents/cool older people you know. I am. Some press:

New York Times profile and movie review

New York Daily News

New York Sun

I went to a screening recently and got my photo taken with her - also, she outlasted me and my friend at the afterparty:

:

The official movie site is here. Below is the trailer; click here to see more clips.

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Why have we never heard of her before?!? She is fantastic! Now that's a woman!

 
At March 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing - I'm in love! Thanks for posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home