Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 07, 2008

Good times


Photo from Emma Rose Cakes, Denver

It's been a long week, though actually, overall, a pretty good one - I feel like the anticipation of the funeral far outweighed the funeral itself in negativity. I feel much more focused and ready for what's ahead than I have been. I am looking forward to some quality time with my laptop and my friends this weekend (not at the same time!). If you're the cupcake-loving sort, do join us on Sunday at 2 pm at Martha's Country Bakery, 3621 Ditmars Boulevard, Astoria, Queens - join the NYC Cupcake Meetup for updates on future events, including an April 23rd cupcake decorating/cupcake bar party at the M&M store. Not in New York? Check out our nationwide Cupcake Alliance and/or this post.

Two photos from last weekend by Stacie Joy

With Coming Out Spanko director Tanya Bezreh and a cupcake

At CineKink, with filmmaker Tanya Bezreh, director of Coming Out Spanko, which won Best Documentary Short. As if from a cupcake angel, mini cupcakes were there too.

I've been so busy I've barely had time to do anything other than unpack my boxes of new books and give a few to friends. They're so pretty and I'm thrilled with how they turned out. I've gotten some criticism of both covers featuring women and will respond to that soon, but even if you are bothered by that, do check out what's inside. See more at yessirbook.wordpress.com/about and
yesmaam.wordpress.com/about.

New books, woo-hoo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home