Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love letters workshop

Thanks to everyone who came out to the love letter writing workshop. We shared some really intense examples, some sexy, some sweet, and I hope people continue writing their letters after the starts we made. I was very nervous about the class but I'm so glad it turned out well. In my research, I found some great sites, including:

The Romantic (famous love letters)

300 love letters project

These are shots by Stacie Joy of me right before the class, surrounded by papers (and my books, which Babeland SoHo is now stocking!).



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home