Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hot blurbs from Dr. Gloria Brame



The wonderful and very smart Dr. Gloria Brame, pictured above, whose blog is an absolute must read, just gave me great blurbs for Yes, Sir and Yes, Ma'am (which are now all done and will be out in March!). There will be pretty postcards for these books, as there already are for Dirty Girls, and when it gets closer I'll be doing a big mailing. As well as walking around with umpteen flyers/postcards in my bag (but mark my words, by March I'll be down to one bag!). Check them out:

Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance cover

"This literate and beautifully edited collection of femsub fiction delivers the mesmerizing mental foreplay that erotica readers love."

Yes, Ma'am cover

"A wet, hot paean to the infinite charms of dominant women, as told by some of the best erotic writers working today."

-- Dr. Gloria Brame, sex therapist, blogger, and author of Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide to Kinky Sex (which I reviewed in like 2000 or something for the sadly now defunct On Our Backs)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2008, Blogger Dee said...

As a random aside, I note with interest that the flyers for 'Yes, Sir' and 'Yes, Ma'am' both depict the female form. I would have thought for balance you would see a femsub, and a male sub, or a Dom, and a Domme. But no - a submissive woman (faceless) and a dominant woman (also faceless). Were the images your choice, or dictated by the publishing company? I'm just curious.

xx Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home