Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 28, 2007

Website down

My website is down right now. Don't know what the problem is, but am having "my people" investigate. Also, I'll be in London from Sunday to Sunday and not answering much email. Will blog before then, but have a Happy New Year everyone, and thank you so much for reading! I have lots of great stuff (like book trailers, events, podcasts, and photo shoots) planned for 2008, so stay tuned.

Caught reading by Anya Garrett
Photo by Anya Garrett

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, bon voyage (nisea tova), Rachel. Don't miss the Louise Bourgeois exhibit at the wonderful Tate Modern Gallery. Now there's a women in her 90s who, like you, simply doesn't stop creatively rethinking sexuality.
Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home