Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Spanking implements on Flickr

I love that there's a spanking implements pool on Flickr. Then again, there's pretty much everything on Flickr. Thanks to a check for some book advances, I shall be buying myself a new digital camera to take to London and generally have to indulge myself; I have missed my camera, which is probably somewhere in my apartment, but was due to be replaced anyway. B&H, here I come.

As for getting spanked, I'm a paddle fan myself, but am thinking of branching out...It's been probably years since I've given someone a spanking, sadly, but perhaps I can change that in 2008. We shall see.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home