Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Parting shot

Oops...meant to send this before I left. Well, I'm here in London now. Made it okay, despite being late to the airport (flight was then delayed) and my brand new Hideo suitcase not locking. Grrr...but I managed to get a pedicure at the airport, and am now being offered all kinds of movies to watch at home, so we're gonna check out Charlie Wilson's War before going to see fireworks. I feel spoiled. Thank you, BAFTA. Am in much better spirits than I was, mking plans with various friends and family to meet up with.

Okay, I'm off to London, back on Sunday the 6th, will answer any non-urgent emails when I return (though will be checking at least once a day while trying to solve my website nonexistene and file storeis), hopefully will be able to share lots of photos in the meantime.

Here's one I found on Flickr:

1 Comments:

At January 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Who's the photographer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home