Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My only music video cameo

A very long time ago, I went to law school, and discovered all kinds of music when I should have been studying contracts and torts. None changed my life more than Mary Lou Lord, who I once had a fan webpage for and started a mailing for that's pretty much defunct, and traveled all over to see her play. That was a long time ago, but was such an oasis from the hell of law school for me, and Mary Lou has been such a huge part of my musical education. One of my favorite of many Mary Lou New York memories is staying up all night while a director had his run of a subway station (I forget which one) and I got to be an unpaid extra in her video for "Lights Are Changing." You can't see me, just my hair for about a second, but still...sadly, I don't even remember when the last time I saw Mary Lou was. I will have to get my ass up to Boston in the spring to catch her busking (and she is still doing shows in the Boston area -- there's a show December 27th in Cambridge -- and occasionally elsewhere, check out her MySpace page for the latest).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home