Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 28, 2007

Ms. Pac Man cupcakes!

Ms. Pacman cupcakes from Flour Patch Bakery

How cute are these Ms. Pac Man cupcakes? And they're from a New Jersey bakery! See more yummy cupcake photos at Cupcakes Take the Cake.

I am a confirmed Ms. Pac Man fan - here's a video of me playing it from SXSW, captioned by my friend Dave, who took the video within minutes after meeting me, "Rachel Kramer Bussel plays Ms. Pac Man like it's her job." Indeed. That's definitely one of my highlights of 2007!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2007, Blogger Elmer said...

I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows.
-Van Wilder

 
At December 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 2007 highlight of mine too.

Have a great time in London, and an excellent last day of '07.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home