Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More photo hotness

Just some photos I like...words coming soon, I'm just busy so drooling over pretty photos on breaks from family stuff and work.

Fishnets and heel from Flickr user vanesssa56



What is there really to say except WOW about this photo from Flickr user fiumeazzurro entitled "The Embrace?"



I also like this SuicideGirls shot (via Flickr):



And this one I can only link to - but I can tell you it's of Justine Joli in her underwear, and, needless to say, totally hot. Also NSFW/NSFAmazon: The Lovely Brenda's Best of the Best set.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home