Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Readings this week: Desire and True Sex Confessions



So my voice may be a little quieter than usual due to this ongoing cold, but I am doing two readings this week. First up is tonight, Wednesday, December 14th, 7 pm, at KGB Bar for Lisa Solod Warren's anthology Desire: Women Write About Wanting. It's my third time reading the piece, one I wrote just about a year ago, and, well, I think then I can safely retire my 31st birthday and all its attendant memories. Well, ah, if only it were that easy, and the sex was the least of it. It's still so trippy to me, and I'm glad I wrote my essay before that relationship combusted; it's like my own little time capsule. Mind you, I still worry about the exact same things, just in new and more twisted ways, though I don't worry about it too much. Below is a video clip of me reading from this essay in April at In The Flesh; I'll try to read from a different section of the essay tonight. Then, of course, tomorrow is a very food-filled, free-book-filled, and awesome-lady-confession-filled In The Flesh at Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street, 8 pm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home