Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 26, 2007

Naked at Marc Jacobs with Funky Brown Chick

My awesome friend Funky Brown Chick (who is reading at January 17th's Blogger Sex Night and who I've gotten to agree to write me something that I think is going to be totally HOT!) visits the Marc Jacobs store and interviewes three topless cute boys, and she is topless (but does not show us her boobs, sorry) in part of this as well:



She also can write sentences like, "For a moment, imagine that websites can have sex with each other. If YouTube was to stick its penis into a dating column, together they would have a little baby called Blabbermash." so be sure to check out her blog and her Nerve blog too! Apparently, Blabbermash is doing a big PR blitz cause I got a form letter spam type of email asking me to write about it, but I'll let Funky Brown Chick do that for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home