Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 23, 2007

My first time...in hardcover



Lots of firsts in my erotica writing career of late...the first time my story was the first story in an anthology ("Live From New York" in Where the Boys Are: Urban Gay Erotica) and now my first story, "Devil's Worship," in a hardcover book, edited by the amazing Zane! Speaking of which, if there are any NYC contributors (or people who'd be willing to travel here) to Succulent: Chocolate Flava II, I'd love to have you read on February 21st at In The Flesh, along with Sex for America editor and contributor, respectively, Stephen Elliott and Nick Flynn. Write me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com for details. And yes, I'm working on getting Zane herself but that looks like a no go, but I'm not giving up!

I'll probably do a giveaway on my blog in February of Succulent: Chocolate Flava II and run a teaser of my story. I've been anxiously awaiting the cover and can say it doesn't disappoint!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick Flynn, like Another Bullshit Night In Suck City dating Lili Taylor Nick Flynn? If so, I am traveling for this one!

 
At November 25, 2007, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Congrats on getting hard. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home