Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 23, 2007

Looking for true erotica for anthology proposal

For a book proposal I'm working on, I need some perfect (meaning finished, don't need much editing, hot, sexy, out there, outrageous, true, etc.) stories of true erotica - basically they should be true stories about sex that read in an erotica way, kinda like Lux Nightmare's play piercing piece from In The Flesh (or some of the other True Sex Confessions we've had). This is NOT a call for submissions, as there's no book yet, but if you or someone you know has a totally on topic, perfect essay, please do send it to me as a double spaced word doc with a title and your full contact info. I'll send more details when I have them; I've been working on this proposal for over a year so my fingers are crossed, I just want to make it as perfect as it can be.

Oh, and I need these ASAP - by Friday, November 39th at noon at the latest, but sooner would be good. If you're unsure, query me about the topic as I don't want to repeat topics, but the more unusual/creative/original and sexy, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home