Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Watch me masturbate now, spank me on November 10th (my bday)

Babeland posted about the fact that the oh-so-several-years-ago Masturbate-a-thon we taped at their SoHo store has finally aired on HBO's Real Sex. I wouldn't do it again cause, I, I have enough trouble with orgasms, let alone with a big-ass camera in my face, but anyway, I did it, and you can watch me and a bunch of other chicas get coached and use sex toys on HBO. Here's the copy from HBO:

Rated TVMA: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, NUDITY, ADULT CONTENT, STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT
Running Time: 42 minutes
Genre: Sex, Documentary
Hot! Hot! Hot! From an uninhibited troupe of naked fire dancers...to an all-female "masterbate-a-thon" for charity...to a fantasy-fulfillment website for real people...to a kinky birthday party for adult-baby fetishers...this all-new edition of HBO's most sizzling adults-only series promises more outrageous antics of real people...and Real Sex! This popular documentary series focuses on some of the fresh and fanciful methods by which women and men are turning up the heat by losing their inhibitions, acting out their most extreme fantasies and fetishes, and altogether enhancing their sex lives. (TVMA) ()


And I was in a particularly whoring myself out phase and agreed to do this event...actually, I'm kindof excited, but aside from writing workshops (an erotica writing workshop is in the works now with Babeland!), I'm not really a workshop kind of girl. I prefer being in the audience usually. So this is a very special event, because, well, spanking! I didn't get spanked on my last birthday and want those 32 whacks (or more).

For $15, you can get your hands on my ass on my 32nd birthday, November 10th, at 8 pm in Philly for Red Hot Philadelphia. Details TK but I'm leading a spanking workshop where I'll read erotica and then spank and get spanked! A VERY one time only opportunity, and on my birthday no less. I couldn't resist. The minute I have details, I will be posting them all over here cause I've heard that Philadelphians aren't so big on going out to events, so I hope we can prove that wrong.

No bday party this year, so that's it, or join me at the Ida concert that morning at 11 at Symphony Space.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No party!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home