Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

San Francisco: Litquake and He's/She's on Top readings!

I'm off to San Francisco tomorrow (Thursday) to shack up with a very sexy man and make him sandwiches and show off my new high heels and curl up and watch whatever I've conned him into renting on Netflix. More on him later, I just don't want to jinx things, plus am slammed getting ready to go. Also, uh, more professional reasons, like these readings below, one for the famed Litquake festival and one for my books He's on Top and She's on Top, with two of my favorite authors, Thomas S. Roche and Donna George Storey. I also plan to enjoy as many cupcakes as I can, perhaps swim in a pool with Heidi, and visit friends.

I will pop in tomorrow to post some very special press from one of my favorite people and you can probably expect some cupcake photos and other things. I am also lugging along my fair share of a to do list, but still, working while you're on vacation is somehow more chill than working from home. You should also totally check out the Good Vibrations blog (and, like, bookmark it/add it to your RSS reader) cause it's consistently informative.

I will also be attending this Litcrawl reading at 6 pm (check the listings cause Rachel Sarah and Max Valerio are also reading at the same time):

Good Vibrations (18 and over), 603 Valencia Street
Under the Sheets: Erotica Writers Heat Things Up
Charlie Anders, Jen Cross, Gina de Vries, Marlo Gayle, Carol Queen, Lori Selke, Simon Sheppard



Here's the details on my reading on October 13th from 7-7:45 pm:

Modern Times Bookstore, 888 Valencia Street, San Francisco

Seal Press Explores the F Stop
Female authors take on Fashion, Fucking, Feminism, Felines, Freestyling, and Felonies

Rachel Kramer Bussel, Jenesha “Jinky” De Rivera, Daphne Gottlieb, Samara Halperin, Julia Serano, Victoria Zackheim

Women Like Me Presents BodvilleSunday, October 14th: Free!

GV weekend event – Who’s on top? Book reading and signing of He's on Top and She's on Top with editor Rachel Kramer Bussel and contributors Thomas S. Roche and Donna George Storey.




As editor Rachel Kramer Bussel explains, these books "pay homage to the power, physical, mental, and emotional, that goes into being a true top. The dominants in these stories understand the gift they’re being given every time a lover offers herself up for their perusal or makes himself into an object for them to command and control.”


Rachel will be accompanied by contributors Thomas S. Roche and Donna George Storey.


Enjoy 15% off all erotica!




When: Sunday, October 14th

Time: 4:00 pm

Where:Good Vibrations Valencia Street Store

603 Valencia Street (at 17th Street)

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 522-5460

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home