Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 05, 2007

More In The Flesh YouTube fun

I've got some of August's In The Flesh up, and the rest of the most recent one is coming soon. We're also taping November 15th's True Sex Confessions night with the likes of Anna David, Kimberlee Auerbach, Lux Nightmare, Isobella Jade, and others. SO much I want to post about, like the great conversations at last night's Mediabistro anniversary party and my forays into caffeine withdrawal, but everything's very catch as catch can of late as I try to keep up.

Below, I'm reading my She's on Top story "His Just Rewards" and Elisha Miranda and Michelle Herrera Mulligan are reading from Michelle's anthology Juicy Mangos. Well, that part I will just have to add in later cause YouTube is hella slow in updating and I'm off to hang with my baby cousin.





Also, I forgot to put up Todd Levin's Larry King impersonation from last month's In The Flesh:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home