Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Justine Joli on cover of Variations

Justine Joli is on the cover of the new (November) issue of the magazine where I work, Penthouse Variations, in a kinky bathtub photo set with Kelle Marie, so please check that out at a newsstand near you. The one below is from my private collection (no, I wasn't there when it was taken, but it was sent to me as part of some special cupcake photos).

just one lick

My favorite pics of her ever are here on Flickr, by Consensual Media.

And for those of you who like that kind of thing (by which, obviously, I mean all of you most likely), here's a NSFW shot of her on Flickr, and an even less safe for work one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home