Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 27, 2007

SXSW "Do You Blog on The First Date?" panel podcast online

And clearly, yes, I blog on the first date. Even before that. Though there are fewer first dates of late, and I don't actually always blog them. I just would hate someone I'm dating to try to dictate what I write about me. As for what I write about them, I'm open to adjustment. Click the orange icon below to hear the audio.



You've just had a great night out with a hot prospect. Should you post about it? The answer, for many, is yes and they then ask their friends to weigh in. One recent blog features a woman who is inviting readers to vote on which guy she should lose her virginity to! Why are they doing this and why are we reading it? Is this Dating 2.0? Or Exhibitionism 101?




Moderator: Mikki Halpin
Writer, Freelance Writer



Mikki Halpin  
Writer,  
Freelance Writer



Melanie Boyer  
Dating Blogger,  
Washington City Paper/About Last Night



Rachel Bussel 
Freelance



Emily Listfield  
Writer,  
Redbook Magazine



Alyssa Shelasky 
Glamour

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home