Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Still single because you peed your pants laughing

I'm not gonna lie - I don't read Todd Levin's blog Tremble every day. Or every post. I feel like these days you need to preface any speech to a blogger or about them if that's the case, just so they don't get offended if you're not up on their latest postings. But what I lack in regular reading, I think I more than make up for in LOLing. Literally, Todd's blog never fails to make me laugh out loud, and this post with his extended list of reasons "Why You're Still Single" really got me.

Also...next Thursday September 20th you can catch Todd at my reading series In The Flesh at 8 pm at Happy Ending, 302 Broome Street. And/or here:

**CBS-NY Presents "TODD LEVIN'S TV BOOK CLUB"**
TV Comedy Writers, Reading Comedy Writing Live. A perfect show for
people who like to sit still and laugh, but hate commercials.

Featuring writers from SNL, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and more.
And hosted by How to Kick People's own, Todd Levin.

Monday, September 17th, at 8:30pm
Mo Pitkin's House of Sassifaction
34 Avenue A, b/w 2nd and 3rd Streets
Tickets: $6
to reserve tickets, go here: http://tinyurl.com/2l7ho7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home