Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stephanie Sellars fired from New York Press column



I got an email this morning from New York Press columnist Stephanie Sellars saying that her column "Lust Life" is ending:

David Blum just did to me what he did to you. He informed me this morning that my column will be discontinued. He gave me his reasons, but underneath the explanation that it's "a matter of taste" and "my flowery language obfuscates the clarity" so that the stories don't seem true, he seems to be on a crusade against enlightened sex columnists.

Also, says Stephanie:

Lust Life will continue in some format... I'm working on a book, an autobiography of my sexual journey. Lust Life: Diary of a Sex Columnist chronicles my journey from small-town prude to big-city libertine, an evolution fueled by curiosity, openness, honesty, and the quest for freedom. It is the story of one woman’s sensual evolution from shame to pleasure and everything in between.

Her last column, entitled "Outside the Box," will be published next Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home