Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jewcy's Rosh Hashanah Handbook - Love, Sex and Dating

Jewcy has put up their Rosh Hashanah Handbook "to meet all your designer Jewish needs." With Pickled blog editor Amy Odell's Decoded Dinner, The Renewal Reader, Custom-Made Rosh Hashanah Events for Every Personality, and the Like a Virgin section which has my tips on renewal around Love, Sex and Dating (more from me later on rapid HIV testing), it's worth reading. And L'Shanah Tovah to anyone else celebrating.

And just for you, one of my blurbs that got cut (also, an idea that I pitched: Forgive an ex):

Practice the Art of Non-Alcoholic Flirtation

The first date or two sans booze probably won’t be all that fun. Expect nail biting, fidgeting, and longing glances at the bar. But go with it, because figuring out how to talk through the discomfort is a healthy challenge. You’ll get to know the person with an open mind, and present your real self, not your happy-happy half-drunk self (there’s plenty of time for that later.) Plus, you’ll probably make a better impression than if you allow yourself the chance of getting sloshed (it’s all too easy to go from one drink to four). You probably don’t realize just how much you rely on that glass of liquid bliss until it’s not there. Even asking for a nonalcoholic drink is a good test of your date’s worthiness; if they try to upsell you to the top shelf, maybe they have a problem. If you do decide to go home with your date, you’ll know that it was your decision, not your drink’s.

Also, I've got a profile on Jewcy. Feel free to add me. And one on Facebook but a) I'm only adding people I actually know (crazy, right?) and b) I don't know the exact URL, just look me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home