Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Anthology-o-rama

A few bright spots in an otherwise over-the-top stressful week. Another plug tomorrow but please consider coming to the Borders Q&A I'm doing with Anna David tomorrow night at 7 pm at Time Warner Center - see book cover at left.

I wrote a piece about editing anthologies for Mediabistro that was published yesterday - talked to editors of some recent anthologies like Only Child and Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys, among others.

Things have been beyond hectic (more on that later) so everything's catch as catch can (and yes, that's me and my fridge in this week's Time Out New York Singles issue, though my fridge has since undergone a drastic update and is filled with chicken and fish and other paleo diet goodness). I did have three recent short story sales (though these aren't out for a while) that perked me up and have ideas for many more, just need to type them up at some point and hope I haven't forgotten them. If anyone's looking to write short erotica, you should submit to my friend Alison Tyler's book of under 1,500 word stories. I certainly will be and love the word limit cause it forces me to be short and succinct and saves time. The only other thing I've really been doing is working out at Crossfit, though major work awaits me. I'm up to 150 pounds on back squats and 115 on deadlifts, which is cool.

My story "Fucking Santa" is going to be in Alison's Naughty or Nice?




AI sold two stories, "Heart-Shaped Box" and "Clean and Dirty," to Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2008



And I just now got word that my story "Photo Finish" will be in Ultimate Gay Erotica 2008. I'm always extra proud of any gay male smut I sell.



Speaking of anthologies, I have a few in the works that I hope to have news for you about soon. Keep your fingers crossed. In the meantime, back to the word madness.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2007, Blogger Allison Bojarski said...

Keith was shocked that I don't have you deadlifting 200 pounds yet, given your 150-pound squat. I told him, all in good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home