Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Photos!


IMG_1261a.JPG
Originally uploaded by Brash Lion.
I totally can't decide which of these photos of Courtney is my favorite. This one's a top contender, though.

Speaking of photos, next week will be rockin' over at 365 Portraits, with Mo Rocca on Wednesday and Jessica Cutler on Thursday!

Photos are on my mind because I had a shoot today with Jurgen Frank. SO glad I didn't see who he's photographed before I went. It's for an article I was interviewed for for Glamour UK. About The Orgasm Diet. yes, I really wrote that blurb. The piece is a little more graphic about my sex life than I tend to get nowadays, well, I don't really have one to speak of but I cobbled it together. It's all true and yet...I'm kinda glad it's being published in the UK and not here. I'd rather talk about almost anything else than my ability or inability to orgasm. Best part of the diet? Dark chocolate! I now eat it every day even though I'm not officially doing the diet.

Since I found out about the shoot at the last minute and made the bizarre unusual choice to wear pants, I had to rush out and grab something. Found a magenta dress at H&M that I think shall work well for summer. Was a good treat after I dropped weights all over the gym and had to be taught how to toss them safely. One of those moments where as much as I know it's a psychological block, it's my psychological block, and thank goodness for Allison's patience. She makes me laugh and kicks my ass but also totally has my back (squats).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home