Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Once upon a time when I was a fellatrix

Found this site The Fellatrix, with a post praising some of my writing, though all that seems like a lifetime ago. But anyway, was entertaining to see that especially since I feel like I hardly have a social life these days, let alone a sex life. And, perhaps sadly, I don't really mind, it's kindof nice to hole up with my laptop and books and just have some me time when I'm not watching babies eat pizza and things like that. I did go check out the PVC/Chicks and Giggles mashup on Tuesday at Mo's and it was great to see some of my favorite comedy chicas. My friend termed it a very "vagina-centric" show, and indeed, it was. Trying to implant the words "one day at a time" in my mind and make them stick, because I forget all too often to not overwhelm myself.

Today was lovely though. I sat and wrote in Bryant Park and then read the quite riveting NYC cab driver memoir Hack (the book version of New York Hack, written by Melissa Plaut, who, I discovered in the book, is best friends with Ariel Schrag). It's full of fascinating cabbie trivia and also has made me reconsider some of the things I've done in taxicabs, a little less proudly. Things feel kindof surreal lately, like I'm sleepwalking, sometimes literally. Crossfit is my savior, though.

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2007, Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

I'm a big fan of New York Hack as well. Great link to the Village Voice taxi hookups article.

~Him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home