Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 31, 2007

"The Joe Buck Show" on Bud.tv with Christian Finnegan

A while ago, I went to do this crazy and fun shoot in a NYC taxicab for the Bud.tv's "The Joe Buck Show." I've been waiting for my episode to air, and am not sure it ever will (or maybe there's hope), but for now, do go check out the three episodes they've got up, including one with comedian Christian Finnegan and spread the word. Yes, selfishly, I want them to get enough traffice so my episode airs. You do have to login and go through their age verification, but it's worth it. See Bud.tv and once you do that, click on or search for "Joe Buck." Also, now I can see where the "sex educator" bit may have come from, and, indeed, Joe asked me all about what to do at a sex party and other sex etiquette questions. I still don't think that makes me any kind of educator (I just really shy away from that because I don't consider myself an expert at all, I'm just as clueless as anyone else, I've just tried a lot of stuff and am willing to talk about it). Also, a non-sequitor, but I'm excited: Best Sex Writing 2008 is now available for pre-order on Amazon. I'm almost done with it, still working out the last few entries, but it's gonna be amazing.

Do we really need another talk show? The answer is a resounding yes if the host is legendary Emmy award winning broadcaster, Joe Buck and the creator/director is Emmy award winner and former Saturday Night Live writer, Matt Piedmont.

Oh, and did we mention it all takes place in the back of a New York City cab?

Joe Buck, along with his sidekick, actual NYC cab driver from Ethiopia, Abebe Adamassu interviews a wide range of guests from celebrities like Paul Rudd, Jason Patric and Ana Gasteyer to people like sex educator, Rachel Kramer Bussell and Rufus, prize winning pooch of the Westminster Dog Show.

It's a no holds barred, compelling ride as Joe asks the questions you won't hear on Letterman or Leno. Watch guests really be themselves as Joe provides a (finally) fresh take on the traditional talk show...


Me with Rufus from the shoot (he really stole the show, at least the part I heard):

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get to meet Joe Buck? Did you know who he was when you met him?

Talk about two opposite worlds colliding.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home