Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cupcake lust

I'm speechless, breathless, and more than a little horny (not to mention hungry) after seeing this photo and hearing about this brand new sexy bakery, Sweet-N-Sassy Cupcakes. It's in Newark, Delaware, and their motto is "We make donuts look ugly." I'm told they also sell edible panties and cheeky greeting cards and totally delicious cupcakes. I almost can't stand the HOTNESS.



In an article about the bakery, they say:

One of the biggest downfalls of the cupcake is, people associate it with kids and Disney,” Tara said. “When we explained the idea to our friends who have kids, they automatically categorized it as kids’ shop, with Barney and Elmo and Big Bird. I have children, and God bless them, I love them. But we wanted to show that cupcakes could be elegant without being Dora the Explorer. It can be more sophisticated than that.”

Wow. Drool away.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2007, Blogger Allison Bojarski said...

this is my home town! wish i'd known when i was just down there recently. will have to check it out when next i visit the folks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home