Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cowboy Lover anthology is apparently oute


Cowboy Lover
Originally uploaded by Livia Llewellyn

From the now-defunct Thunder's Mouth Press/Carroll & Graf (kindof unclear from the Amazon info, but really, what's the difference now?) comes Cowboy Lover: Erotic Stories of the Wild West.My story is called "Reverse Cowgirl." If you're into sexy cowboys, check it out.

Via Livia Llewellyn, though I hope my name is spelled right in the book! It's a little sad that I have to have a google news alert on "Rachel Kramer Bussell" to find out these things. I have gotten used to my name being spelled wrong, in magazines, newspapers, online, etc., but after a while it gets to be a drag. The worst, to me, is when they get my link correct and the name wrong, though I have also come to accept that people just want to add that extra "l." At the end of the day, especially with promo stuff, the point is to get the word out. If that were the worst problem I had, I'd be overjoyed, believe me. I am in the midst of so many projects and deadlines I can barely think about one without another rushing in and brattily clamoring for attention. It's been a loooooong week, let's just say. So glad it's almost over and I can sleep and relax and catch up. Yay for 2 3 day weekends in a row, even if one will be a nonstop blur of books.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home