Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Watch me talk with my hands (aka "moderate")

Robert Rummel-Hudson, author of the forhcoming memoir Schuyler's Monster (his blog is really a must read and his Flickr stream always makes me marvel at how truly photogenic his daughter is - Rob too), sent me this link to the video of the Mediabistro panel I moderated on bloggers turned authors. It's $20 ($15 for AvantGuild members) but you can also watch a free promo clip and see and hear me talk with my hands. I get so nervous doing any kind of public speaking but once I got over that a little I think it went really well and hopefully illuminated some points about getting a book deal. I was going to say turning bloggers into book authors, but we are still bloggers, it's not an either/or thing. I think they're two highly different things, sometimes connected, sometimes not.

Just wanted to prove that not everything I do involves clothing removal. Actually, it rarely does. But I would totally play Boggle naked.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home