Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

OMG

I can't believe I didn't know that Justine Joli has a blog. How have I lost track of that girl? My bad. Really. I mean, this is her description of herself:

The official home of stripping, acting, blogging, podcasting, ass-kicking, game-playing, anime-watching, hentai-loving, Comic-Con-attending, 40%-lesbian, glamour model, Justine Joli - the world's hottest geek.

Indeed.



She's also on MySpace.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2007, Blogger MrMalachy said...

Now this is a blog i like!

 
At April 26, 2007, Blogger Viviane said...

Yes - Sam Sugar helped her set it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home