Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, April 27, 2007

a note about Flickr


another one
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
Just a quick fyi to those who check out my Flickr stream. I've been having some issues figuring out how to moderate the settings to keep the photos safe, so for those who are seeing blank images when they try to look at my pics, if you change your settings to, I believe, "safe" and have me as your friend, you should see them. Possibly not. Violet Blue and some other Flickr users have given me some great advice, I'm just on a major deadline for the next little while so will look into it when I'm done, but I wanted to let you know that I know. You can still view my photos (and that setting is being applied to all my photos, even the cupcake ones), you just have to click through and say yes to the warning, but that will be taken care of soon (I hope). Anyone with any relevant advice, please let me know at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com and just sit tight, cause once I finish up with my deadline and get this sorted out, I am SO going to be doing more photos.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2009, Anonymous Lingerie said...

Well written article, and I agree entirely. Thank you for your fresh point of view. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home