Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 30, 2007

In The Flesh happiness

In between the sometimes easiness and sometimes agony of writing, I've been pimping In The Flesh as much as I can. I am sparkling with ideas for it but will just have to settle for the monthly series for now.

Anyway...May 16 is a really unique night. We've got two novelists, Dana Vachon and Min Jin Lee, bringing you very, very different takes on Wall Street, and sex on Wall Street. Basically, an insider and an outsider. I'll save my Min Jin story for the 16th, but suffice it to say, I've been waiting for her book for almost a decade.

The brilliant and beautiful letter lover Samara O'Shea will be reading, I believe, from James Joyce's erotic letters. You've gotta buy her awesome book For the Love of Letters to read her own erotic letter, unless I can coax her to read it in the meantime. But what's even more noteworthy are her gigs post In The Flesh - Martha Stewart Morning Living the next day and a discussion about love letters and thank you notes at Papyrus on Spring Street in Soho on May 30th.

Samara's book just came out and would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift. I'm off to send a few copies myself.



I love bringing all sorts of disparate people together. I may even tape the event again if there's interest from the readers. And don't worry, I'll be reminding you again before the 16th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home