Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot Dr. Sketchy asses


Dr Sketchy Western MA
Originally uploaded by Audacia Ray.
An outdoor Dr. Sketchy? !!!

You can see more photos in Audacia Ray's Flickr stream as well as get her take on vamping it up with Molly Crabapple and Bella Vendetta out in the country on her blog.

Please also read her post on "How to be an ally to sex workers." I hope that my recent posts have not come off as me attacking sex workers themselves or the industry, because that is not my intention in any way. Or to attack customers of the sex industry as a whole. I'm just dealing with my very own personal issue and that's what I'm addressing in those posts.


Technorati Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home