Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, April 27, 2007

Betty Dodson tonight in Seattle

Mistress Matisse interviews Betty Dodson for her Control Tower column:

Do you think of yourself as a sex worker?
Yes, in that I'm doing hands-on teaching with women clients. Although I no longer run the Bodysex Groups, my private practice is basically a workshop for one. However, my friends who are sex workers providing male clients with oral sex or intercourse do not feel that I qualify as a sex worker. They don't think my risk factor is as serious as theirs. There has never been a (legal) precedent set for a surrogate partner in a therapeutic setting.

Betty Dodson appears Fri April 27 at the Little Red Studio, 750 Harrison St, 328-4758, 9 pm, $20.

One of my favorite Voice columns was the one where I interviewed her. Those were the days; I do miss that kind of writing and hope to get back to it sometime soon. Betty is amazing and I urge you to go see her if you can; she's so gracious and brilliant and inspirational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home