Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 23, 2007

Article research: breasts in public


South Beach
Originally uploaded by drwatt.
I'm writing an article (for a yet to be determined publication) about toplessness in public (by women) and/or general nudity in public. Mainly about parties like, um, my recent one and also the type of thing covered on Last Night's Party.

So if you're a woman over 18 and have ever taken off your top in front of people at a bar/club and want to talk to me about it (either anonymously or not), email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "breasts" in the subject line.

This photo's from Flickr's Breasts in Public group.

Also read Lux Nightmare's recent Sexerati post, "I Hate Hipster Naked." She calls it exploitative and likens it to Girls Gone Wild. I want to hear from women and men on both sides of that line - also if you're a photographer of such breasts, I'd be happy to talk to you. The sooner, the better.

I'm also working on a piece about people who find out their partner's cheating on them via email/BlackBerry/internet/etc. Put "internet cheating" in the subject line. And feel free to pass these queries on. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home