Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

25peeps.com

I found out about 25peeps.com from Madeline, and of course, promptly had to sign up. Just because. Yes, post-SXSW I'm social-networking-mad. I barely even know what half these things are but I get sucked into them. Also, all good ways to procrastinate. The point is, it's fun. And keeps making me want to go to some other party where I can walk around topless. For now, I'll have to make do with (NSFW) the internet and my not-safe-for-work boobs. At least, until the Fleshbot lovelies ask me to return.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2007, Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Whee, our photos are right next to each other! It's like, at any moment, dirty things could start to happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home