Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 26, 2007

5 Questions About Blogging

Hanging in Peet's Coffee (cause Powell's was too crowded) on Hawthorne in Portland, readying myself to walk about 3 miles to Voodoo Doughnut and the other Powell's but first complete some overdue work that's been plaguing me. I'll wait out the rain and hopefully make a dent. Tonight after the reading I go stay with alpacas and tomorrow morning I help babysit three little boys, ages 2, 4, and 5. Got to catch up withs an old friend who just moved here which was fabulous and I definitely want to return to Portland when I have fewer bags and deadlines!

Crossing my fingers that my books have arrived at Powell's and that people show up tonight. At least two bloggers, Figleaf, who I think writes some of the smartest sex writing around, and Heidi of Adventures in Multiplicity, will be there. And I'll be bringing absolutely gorgeous (so pretty we declined to eat them last night cause they are so beautiful, a peril of the pretty cupcake) cupcakes from Cupcake Mama so please come out if you're in town: 7:30, tonight (Monday, March 26th) at Powell's Books, 3723 SE Hawthorne Blvd., to see and hear me, Shanna Germain, and Stan Kent read from She's on Top and He's on Top. (which are OUT NOW, despite whatever Amazon may tell you)

The fabulous Viviane interviewed me for her 5 Questions About Blogging series. That photo was taken by Paul Sarkis, but in real life I'm much more of a plain cotton bikini panty girl than a thong one.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

I'm sending one of my BFFs to see you on my behalf! I wish I could be there!!!

Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home