Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Want a free She's on Top postcard?


She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission



I went with 1800postcards.com even though printrunner.com is cheaper because they're local and seemed like they'd do some of the work for me and I can pick them up and (fingers crossed) get them in time to bring to SXSW. But I will probably be making more In The Flesh flyers soon so may check out Print Runner, I'm just absolutely clueless when it comes to anything besides Microsoft Word so Quark, design, layout, etc. are all over my head. Hence, I'm having someone design flyers for me for Portland and the book launch.

Anway, if you want a free She's on Top postcard, email me at rachelkramerbussel@gmail.com with the "postcard" in the subject line and your name and mailing address in the body. Not that I expect a stampede, but I'll send 'em to the first 50 people who respond and will send them either next week or the week after. Books ship from the printer March 8th and I can't wait!

And if you're wondering, He's on Top and She's on Top are both fabulous, but I love the cover for She's so much I wanted to use that one for the 5,000 (!!) postcards I got made.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home