Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Interview with me on Sexerati

Lux Nightmare (formerly of That Strange Girl) interviewed me over at the fabulous, super smart site she runs with Melissa Gira, Sexerati. We talked about going from law school to writing, fiction vs. non-fiction, how my writing affects my personal life and vice versa, blogging, privacy, and why I have no real clue what makes for a healthy sex life.

Incidentally, the topless photo of me is from a shoot I once did for That Strange Girl (under my alter ego "Tanya") and I later became "that girl who was topless on Gothamist" because of it. One of my faves cause the nudity is so subtle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home