Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How to Pitch Writer's Digest

I did my first How to Pitch for Mediabistro on Writer's Digest. (You have to be an Avantguild member to view it)

I've been really impressed with the recent issues of Writer's Digest I've checked out - very timely pieces by Aury Wallington (on Borders not stocking her debut YA novel POP!), Anya Kamenetz, Sarah Weinman, an interview with Anna Quindlen, etc. I'm definitely going to be reading it, especially as I learn about writing a novel and try to grope my way through the process, largely in what feels like the dark (though I'm getting there).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home