Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 26, 2007

Cowboy and cowgirl hotness!



I just got word that my story "Reverse Cowgirl" will be published in Cowboy Lover: Erotic Stories of the Wild West edited by Cecilia Tan and Lori Perkins

Just goes to show that, as one of my story titles says, "never say never." That's probably the only vaguely cowboy/girl-ish story I have in me, at least right now. But in the last few years, I've really pushed myself to write about all kinds of topics I never thought I could properly tackle and it's really paid off, not just in pubilcation, but in showing me what I'm capable of.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home