Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 26, 2007

Add She's on Top on MySpace

Crazy busy doing promo stuff for He's on Top and She's on Top, wrapping up some new anthologies, writing freelance pieces, etc. Looking forward to March in all its madness, trips, book releases and such but am trying to take everything day by day.

Hence, when all is chaos, I start a blog, or a MySpace page.

Please add my book, She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission, on MySpace. In April, I'll be doing a virtual book tour for it, which I'll be announcing soon, and will probably have some giveaways, so stay tuned. Also sorting out the postcard issue, hopefully I'll have them to bring to Austin - I found another site, Printrunner.com, where I can get 5,000 postcards for around $170! (thanks to Maria of Daily Dose of Queer) Once I get them made, I'll be sending them to those who want them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home