Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Violet Blue hotness and podcast


DSC09674
Originally uploaded by violet.blue.
The fabulous Violet Blue, who was recently named one of Forbes 25 Web Celebs (!!! how freaking awesome is that AND that in her photo, she's holding a cupcake? But we already knew she's a cupcake lover - must get her for an interview at CTTC ASAP), asked if she could read my story "Animals" from Best Women's Erotica 2007 (which she edited) on her Open Source Sex podcast. Of course! She describes it as "a very intense sexual encounter with lots of sweet rough play and spanking." (Please note: it's a fictional story, but still totally hot. Which reminds me I have to get back to this story that is so hot I had to take a break from it, in part cause it was inspired by someone who when I think about them, I utterly lose any ability to do anything but masturbate. Gotta be a good sign for the story, right?) Listen to Violet read "Animals" here.

I will also say that I don't listen to too many podcasts, just because I'm such a nerdy reader type, but Violet's voice is so SULTRY! Actually, I'm sure you all already know this but in case you don't, check out Open Source Sex. Love it. (And now I just have to get Violet to New York for In The Flesh one of these days.) It's a little surreal though to have someone reading your stories, especially because, despite running my own reading series and doing readings frequently, my friends know that reading some of my stuff out loud makes me blush. Sometimes I ask people to read my stories in my stead, and I don't think that's a bad thing. I like the fun and euphoria of reading in front of people but I still totally get stage fright. I don't think about this while I'm writing or I'd never send anything out. I just go. Hearing someone else read my work reminds me that when we each go to read anything, erotica or not, we walk away with a different understanding of the material. That's why I love to interview authors and also to share books with friends so we can dissect and discuss them.

Speaking of erotica, check out Erotica for Women Network.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home