Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 22, 2007

Resolution Dissolution indeed

Apparently, I had a party on Saturday night, hosted by myself and my awesome friends Brett and Emily. Since I was breaking a key no-drinking resolution, some of my memory of it may be fuzzy, but according to photographic evidence, I wore a Wii hat.

Actually, I do remember having a great time, hearing multiple animated conversations while I was in the bathroom and knowing our party was a success. Also: cookies from Build a Green bakery = delicious! It was fun even if Miriam and Lena couldn't make it because it was too "early" for them. Ah, to be in college again...

I think I will make a new resolution: have more parties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home