Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LVHRD Master-Disaster Architect Duel III

Last night I was at Comix laughing at the always hilarious Jessi Klein (move back to NY, please?), who manages to work in things like teabagging like it's nothing, Elizabeth Spiers, reading an email about how she's going to hell, Annabelle Gurwitch, whose movie Fired is showing tonight and officially premieres next Friday, Jonathan Ames, the first time I haven't seen him do the hairy (sp?) call, and David Rakoff who was fucking brilliant in his takedowns of both Rent and Olivia Goldsmith. And hostess Catie "Dr." Lazarus, but of course. Also there was a great crowd of people I hadn't seen in a while like Goddess Perlman and Tom Dolby. Plus, even though I'm much more at home at, say, Rififi, than Comix (the divier the venue, the better), they do have super yummy spinach at Comix and it's near my train and everyone was hilarious, so that makes up for the priciness.

Hence, I was not at the LVHRD Architect Duel III, thankfully. No offense to LVHRD but I'm not exactly jumping up and down to run into my ex. In fact, am doing all I can to avoid that because, you know, he's got his sweet petite thing going on, and I have, well, a life. But I'm glad Rob took this photo cause it's adorable - Rob, well worth the hangover, at least, from my perspective.


Sorry, L to R: Brett Jackson, Jeff Newelt a/k/a Jahfurry, Dan Goldman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home