Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Get Miriam a book deal pronto

Kindof like the way my makes-me-want-to-vomit ex did introduce me to awesome people (okay, not really like that at all, I just wanted to say that because it’s all so repulsive, even now), the Voice (which I loved and honestly still love) column gave me a chance to meet some brilliant people, and one of the ones I most cherish is Miriam Datskovsky.

Check out this article about her from Philadelphia Weekly (that also includes a gushing quote from my Gothamist interview with her) and then publishers, editors, people in the know⎯get cracking on her book deal already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home