Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Site of the day: Stacipop.com

Sometimes I love to just get lost in photographs, especially when they make me realize that a picture really is worth at least 1,000 words. Seeing photos that awe me makes me realize how I wish I could be as concise and time stopping with my words, but also how sometimes words just do not do it, cannot do it, in the same way.

I was looking at The Village Voice's Year in Pictures and found a link to photo editor Staci Schwartz's site Stacipop.com - go check out her stunning photos for yourself. Celebs and night clubs and bar mitzvahs, it's all there. She also did a set of the Dyker Heights Christmas lights for the Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home