Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Need erotic romance writers for In The Flesh and looking for crossdressnig erotica

I'm still looking for a few more readers for the February 21st and March 21st lineups of In The Flesh. I'd really love to include some romantica and/or erotic romance authors, so if that's you (published authors only) and you can read in NYC on one of those nights, please contact me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with your bio, contact info, and 10-minute writing sample (that would take you 10 minutes and no more to read), and which date(s) you're available. In March, Suzanne Portnoy, is coming all the way from England to read at In The Flesh!

April 18th is our second annual True Sex Confessions night and that one I will probably have too many readers - so far I've got Chelseagirl, Valerie Frankel, Dan Goldman, Peter Hyman, Logan Levkoff, Courtney McLean, plus two more readers TBD, and it's again going to be AWESOME.

Also, I'm editing 3 anthologies and proofing He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission and She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission, in addition to everything else, so my mind's spinning a bit. I need good crossdressing erotica stories, so if you have one or want more information, email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com - for an anthology I'm editing. Unpublished stories highly preferred, but will consider reprints, and "crossdressing" can be any gender, any sexual orientation (because really, what is "straight" when it comes to crossdressing?) as long as the person is dressing against their usual gender presentation. Double spaced word documents ONLY with your full contact info and bio and any prior publication details.

Thanks for your help! I will be launching a big online push for He's on Top and She's on Top but should have more info on that in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home